ZET! lite gets an update to version 1.04
It’s been almost two weeks since my logic game ZET! lite launched on Google Play – and it already got far more than 100 downloads from all over the world – with 5-star ratings only! That’s awesome!
In the meantime I’ve also been busy and put together a small update improving ZET! lite by a few bugfixes and small but nice features! See what has changed in the changelog down below.
Due to performance & compatability issues system requirements changed to Android 5.0+
– Complete tutorial overhaul
– Added multiplayer details when you tap on the multiplayer icon in online mode
– Added stats section to the Info window
– Added native back button functionality
– Added a few more items ready to be unlocked
– Updated the app icon & game logo
– Minor bugfixes, optimizations & improvements
And if you have any ideas or suggestions for improvement, don’t be afraid to share them with me!
If you like my game, please don’t forget to rate it, share it or just leave a like on Facebook.
Also subscribe to my newsletter so you’re always up to date and don’t miss any exclusive offers.